About Stadium Blitz
One of the best parts about the Stadium Blitz race route is that your child, ages seven and up, can run the race with you! The Stadium Blitz RACE route is designed for race participants of all athletic abilities – including youth races. Unlike other (lame) events, where you have to take your junior participant over to another (lame) kiddy race course, Stadium Blitz allows kids to participate under the stadium lights alongside a parent or guardian.
Blitz participants are required to be at least 14 years of age prior to the event date, in order to run the race without an parent/guardian.
We encourage kids between seven and 13 years of age to #GetBlitzed as well – as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout the race.
Unlike other obstacle course races, youth participants will run the Stadium Course alongside their guardian. The Stadium Blitz RACE Route is designed for participants of all ages and athletic abilities. Stadium Blitz organizers will not permit youth race participants to challenge themselves on HUSTLE or BLITZ obstacles, but are permitted to stand near the obstacles in designated areas while their guardian completes the challenge.
All Stadium Blitz race participants will need a valid government or school-issued ID, no matter your age, in order to pick up a race packet. Please bring a school issued ID card if you don’t have a driver’s license. Parents will be required to present ID for any minors they are accompanying.
We suggest wearing:
- Dress for the elements. The course goes through outdoor venues and the evening temperatures can drop.
- Athletic shoes are required to participate in the Stadium Blitz Course.
- We’ll provide a pair of Stadium Blitz Performance Socks to each participant (included in your registration).
- Sunglasses are nice, but not needed…. unless your future is so bright that you feel like they’re needed.
- Cameras are welcomed, but please keep them secure. Selfie sticks are not permitted at the stadium.
- Have a crazy costume? That’s fine, as long as your clothing does not put anyone (including yourself) in danger. Some masks are permitted, but must be removed while walking into the stadium.
- Every Blitz race participant will be issued a pair of neon orange Stadium Blitz Performance Socks. We encourage you to #GetBlitzed with your socks on.
- Please print your registration receipt or have it available on your smartphone.
- Athletic shoes are required for the event.
- A valid government or school-issued ID.
- A comfortable change of clothes and towel are recommended.
- Cash or Credit Card as food and additional merchandise will be available for purchase.
- Sealable plastic bag if you want to keep keys, phone and money on you while you race.
- An Ice Shaker insulated fitness bottle. If you don’t have one, they’re available at the Official Stadium Blitz Merchandise Store. We encourage you to rock an Ice Shaker and leave that stinky protein shaker bottle at home…
Teammates do not have to race in the same race window, but do have to register as a team prior to leaving the start line at the race.
If you choose to #GetBlitzed alone… that’s okay, too.